Pub and steak restaurant in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Located in the market square of Aylesbury, our friend and family run pub has evolved a little community with both locals and tourists.
The Green Man is said to be the type of place where you can spend an evening and leave with new friends.
Our friendly reputation has allowed our business to expand and we are happy to bring you Barkers Restaurant, the only steak restaurant in Aylesbury.
So, if you want to come relax in our beer garden, or wine and dine in Barkers Restaurant, you can contact us to book a table. Or for further information on our live music and open mic nights click here.
Our pub and steak restaurant:
- Homemade, freshly cooked breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- All of our ingredients are supplied by local markets and businesses
- Live music events and open mic nights
- Private functions including business functions
- Any party bookings including weddings, birthdays and christenings
- Beer garden with outside seating on the market square
- Booking recommended, however walk-ins are welcome
- Families are welcome
- Wi-Fi available
We are always welcome to hear what you thought about your visit to our pub and restaurant, so why not email us to let us know.